Please read carefully. These policies will determine whether we accept your items:
• All clothing must be in like-new condition and fashionable. Jack and Jill prides itself on carrying attractive, clean and stylish clothing. We do not accept Target, Kmart or Walmart brands.
• Like-new means no stains, tears, or holes, as well as operating zippers and snaps.
• Shoes must have shoelaces when appropriate. Shoes must pass the “shoe test.” Place your fingers into the shoe, and if you can feel toe and heel imprints, the shoe is worn out and we will not accept it. Shoes with any odor will also not be accepted.
• Please bring clothing in boxes or bins, and not on hangers. Please no bags as the clothing becomes wrinkled.
• Toys must be recently cleaned with all parts present. If they are battery operated, they must have new batteries.
• We accept interactive stuffed animals such as Tickle Me Elmo. We do not accept other plush toys.
• Equipment and furniture must be in good working order. Car seats must be 5 years old or newer, accident and recall free. We are current on recalls, and will not accept items that have been recalled by the manufacturer. Cribs must have all original nuts, bolts and screws.
Are these cluttering up your closets, attics and basement?
• Cribs, furniture and portable play pens
• Strollers, swings, and Exersaucers
• Clothing from Ralph Lauren, Hanna Andersson, Oililly, Izod, Absorba, Bonnie Jean, Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree
• Any items made by Like Tikes, Baby Bjorn or Ergo
• Fashionable maternity clothes
• Boutique label clothing from Europe
NO THANK YOU BRANDS:
Circo, Cherokee, Faded Glory, George, Just One You, Child of Mine, Garanimals, Okie Dokie, Route 66, Children’s Place – the store brands.
Limited Carters and Old Navy
This list is subject to change at any time.